- Committed to helping the country's growth agenda and acknowledge the importance of developing our people as both a business and social imperative
- Playing our part in addressing youth unemployment and skills shortage
- Committed to a public declaration of our aspiration for 5% of our workforce to consist of apprentices and graduates on formalised schemes by the end of a five year period
- Measuring and reporting on our progress annually against that metric in our Corporate Social Responsibility section of the Annual Report and Accounts or equivalent document
- Committed to encouraging other businesses to participate in the campaign.
If you want more information contact us.