We are a world-leader in the development, operation and management of UAV systems for military, security and commercial customers.
As one of the world’s pre-eminent aerospace test and evaluation specialists, we have the expertise and facilities to test, develop and mature your experimental UAV systems in the safe and segregated airspace of our West Wales UAV Centre.
We also have the ability to:
- Advise on the airworthiness of UAV systems
- Advise on the challenges of operating UAVs safely in mixed-use airspace
- Train UAV operators
- Train the users of the information generated by UAVs
As well as offering UAV consultancy, assurance and support, we provide a fully managed end-to-end UAV service. This allows you to buy what is effectively an ‘image-by-the-hour’ service, or an ‘intelligence-by-the-hour’ service if you also wish us to manage the analysis of the information flowing from the UAV.
The advantages of our UAV service are:
- Cost-effective: you do not have to commit to expensive investment in this fast-moving marketplace
- Flexibility: you define what information you need, and when you need it
- Independent: we are independent of suppliers, so you can confident we will select the most appropriate solution for your needs
- Efficient: we take care of everything, from specification and procurement, to logistics and day-to-day operation