We are a leading provider of software solutions for submarine, naval surface, commercial ship design and onboard stability assessment through our wholly-owned subsidiary QinetiQ GRC. Based on over 20 years experience, our software is used worldwide across the defence and commercial sectors by shipbuilders, designers, operators and owners.
Our Paramarine® software is the world’s only fully integrated Naval Architecture Design and Analysis product that can handle the complexities of both ship and submarine design. It is used by:
- Top submarine builders to design and analyse new build submarines
- Top warship builders for new build design and analysis
- Governments worldwide to inform procurement decisions and support their warship and submarine fleets
- Leading commercial ship designers, naval architects and shipyards
- Luxury powerboat and super yacht designers
Paramarine also has two on-board loading computer variants:
- Seagoing™ helps ship personnel make informed decisions about the stability, structural integrity and operation of their vessel
- SeaWeigh™ is particularly suited for ships with large variable loads such as LPDs, Ro-Ro vessels and passenger ferries
We also offer our customers full consultancy support and training services delivered by our fully qualified naval architects and experienced software developers.