World-beating robots designed to do the dirty work
We’re the world’s leading supplier of military robotics designed to help military personnel and first responders stay out of harm’s way.
Our best-known robot is the TALON® range of Remote Controlled Vehicles (RCV). Since TALON’s initial deployment in 2000, our family of robots has expanded to include small, medium and large unmanned vehicles that can be configured for specific tasks such as IED defeat, CBRNE/hazmat identification, reconnaissance, combat engineering support and SWAT/MP unit assistance.
Our portfolio includes:
- Dragon Runner™: this small unmanned ground vehicle (it can be carried in a standard issue pack) enables users to see round corners in urban environments and can be easily customised by field personnel
- Dragon Runner 10 (DR10) Micro Unmanned Ground Vehicle (MUGV) is a lightweight, compact, multi-mission remote platform developed for supporting small unit, dismounted operations
- Rascal™: even smaller than Dragon Runner, Rascal is a sensor-carrying small ground robot to give mission forces eyes and ears in battlefield locations without risking personnel
- TALON®: powerful and man-portable, TALON is the fastest robot on the market (easily keeping pace with a running soldier). It can cope with virtually any terrain and has a very high payload capacity for all-weather day/night sensor packages
- MAARS®: the first fully modular ground robot system capable of providing force escalation options from non-lethal to lethal for a measured response to combat situations
- Rangemaster™: uses a diesel/electric hybrid drive, allowing for extended operations running on the diesel engine, yet able to operate quietly and emissions-free indoors using its batteries
We also offer commercial customers a fully-managed emergency deployment of all-terrain ground robots. Called Ghost™, this service is in use by Network Rail, the Highways Agency and Transport for London to help with fires (especially involving acetylene cylinders) and other serious incidents on major transport systems.
Want to find out more? Click here to contact us.